Bergdorf Goodman has been my favorite store in New York since I was 16, when I first entered their epic beauty department in search of the Kevyn Aucoin makeup line. The most understanding boyfriend in the world gave me an $100 gift card to Bergdorf Goodman for my 21st birthday, and with Sniffapalooza coming up THIS VERY WEEKEND, I finally have the opportunity to spend it! And since imaginary shopping is one of the purest joys in this life, let’s fantasize about how I should use it. Here’s what I’m thinking so far:
- Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee, $65. This is Drew’s cologne, and I get all manner of warm fuzzies when I smell it. Since he’s taken his bottle to London for the year, it’s really about time that I got my own.
- Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay, $110. This is the only fruity perfume I’ve ever really liked in years. That combination of savory bay and grapefruit is nothing short of magic.
- Chanel Les Exclusifs 28 La Pausa, $110. This delicately gorgeous scent is my all-time favorite iris fragrance. The price is actually relatively good, too.
- Annick Goutal Le Violette Soliflore, $120. SO FREAKING PRETTY.
- Kilian Back to Black Solid Fragrance, $95. I’m not familiar with the Kilian solids and their quality, but Back to Black is one of those warm pipe tobacco perfumes that I just adore.
Your turn! How would you spend my gift card?